After your booking, you will receive useful information about the initial appointment and what you should know in case you are seeing a chiropractor for the first time. Prior to your initial appointment, you will be asked to fill out a "new patient" intake form related to your health and lifestyle
book an appointment
1. Health and medical history
2. Orthopaedic and Neurological exam
3. Postural and gait analysis
4. Chiropractic assessment
5. Metabolic, Vascular and Respiratory assessment
6. Sports/special function assessment
Therapy on this visit is dependent
on the condition.
1. Explanation of the findings in simple language, using models and pictures
2. Explanation of the reason of the pain, discomfort or health issues
3. Opportunity to ask questions and raise any concerns
4. Construction of a treatment plan that is designed for the specific case and goals of the individual
5. Therapy and exercise advice
6. Suggestion for other services
The initial stage of the therapy is usually intensive, requiring frequent appointments varying on the condition, goals and response of the individual. This is designed to alleviate the symptoms of the main complaint as well as promoting better health and function.
The stabilising stage of the therapy is based on less visits and more dependent on the patient's actions. A big part of this stage is to lay down a more sustainable routine for health such as better habits and getting stronger.
The maintenance stage is designed to allow the patient to maintain their own health with the tools provided and continuing with chiropractic care a few times a year.
We will do our best to help you improve your health and maintain it by sharing useful tools and knowledge. However, we do not heal, we do not cure, we do not prescribe any medication. We help you function better to activate your body´s potential to heal itself and have a greater tolerance to physical and mental stress. Remember, your health is in your own hands.