Be in charge of your own health!
Most of the time all we imagine “stress” as being busy with work, family or our thoughts. Our understanding of stress has improved drastically. Stress in today’s world is more complex and can come from different sources. Its effects are depended on ones overall tolerance to the stressors.
These stressors can be psychological from traumatic events or workplace and family, mechanical from trauma or poor movement strategies, nutritional from the wrong foods at any stage in our life, chemical stress from the environment and products we use. The list goes on and can be lengthy. It is our job to help you identify which of these may be contributing to your problem.
A chronic state of stress can hurt every organ of the body and has the potential to negatively affect the function of the brain, setting up a new default that exacerbates pain, poor mood and faulty function.
Addressing all the right pieces will give a better tolerance for stress and better health in general.
Because stress and wrong lifestyle choices can affect:
- heart disease, longevity and fertility
- metabolism and the immune system
- thyroid problems - sleep, digestion, hormonal balance,...
- ability to deal with complex situations in life
- mental health and mood
- skin and hair condition
- body weight, strength, pain levels
- general wellbeing and social life
This coaching includes:
1. Assessing nutrition and eating habits
2. Guidelines for safe toxin-free home and environment
3. Breathing for health and stress relief
4. Daily habits, lifestyle choices, self-care and relaxation
5. Advice for sustainable and appropriate exercise
6. Make suggestions to see other specialists to address specific problems
(consultations personally or online)