How does it work ?
BOOKING YOUR INITIAL CHIROPRACTIC APPOINTMENT
After your booking, you will receive useful information about the initial appointment and what you should know in case you are seeing a chiropractor for the first time.
Prior to your initial appointment, you will be asked to fill out a "new patient" intake form related to your health and lifestyle.
1. Health and medical history
2. Orthopaedic and Neurological exam
3. Postural and gait analysis
4. Chiropractic assessment
5. Metabolic, Vascular and Respiratory assessment
6. Sports or special function assessment
Therapy on this visit is dependent on the condition.
You might be recommended to undergo different steps to find out more about your health. This can include an X-ray, gait scan, spine scan, blood test, mineral test and others.
REPORT OF FINDING
1. Explanation of the findings in simple language, using models and pictures to help
2. Explanation of the reason of the pain, discomfort or health issues
3. Opportunity to ask questions and raise any concerns
4. Construction of a treatment plan that is designed for the specific case and the goals of the individual
6. Suggestion for other services if needed
5. Therapy and exercise advice
1_ INITIAL STAGE
The initial stage of the therapy is usually intensive, requiring frequent appointments varying on the condition, goals and response of the individual. This is designed to alleviate the symptoms of the main complaint as well as promoting better health and function.
BEING IN CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We will do our best to help you improve your health and maintain it by sharing useful tools and knowledge. However, we do not heal, we do not cure, we do not prescribe any medication. We help you function better to activate your body´s potential to heal itself and have a greater tolerance to physical and mental stress.
Remember, your health is in your own hands.
The stabilising stage of the therapy is based on less visits and more dependent on the patient's actions. A big part of this stage is to lay down a more sustainable routine for health such as better habits and getting stronger.
3_ MAINTENANCE STAGE
2_ STABILISING STAGE
The maintenance stage is designed to allow the patient to maintain their own health with the tools provided and continuing with chiropractic care a few times a year.
Based on your condition and needs, you will be given useful advice regarding lifestyle choices and exercise to help you improve, stabilise and maintain your health.
Don't hesitate to contact us to find out more. We are happy to help and excited to welcome you to Roots and the journey towards better health and happiness.